Topics

2018 Tour de Bass Sunday 10/7/2018

Bill Gilmore - KCØTCF

From James Adkins:

Good evening everyone,

It's time to start thinking about the Tour de Bass - this year it will be held on Sunday, October 7th.  The routes remain the same as last year, but a couple of rest stops have changed.

The Oovda winery closed, so that rest stop will be at the Pleasant View school.

The "Elwood" stop has been moved to the Brookline Park.

We need ~ 26 to 28 volunteers for this event

(4) SAGs
(5) SWEEPS (these folks follow the last rider - 20 mile, 31 mile, 51 mile, 67 mile & 101 mile rides
(14) Rest Stop volunteers
        (2) FR 205 & FR 138 in East Springfield
        (2) Strafford Mercy Clinic
        (2) Pleasant View School
        (2) Willard Mercy Clinic
        (2) Brookline Park
        (2) Republic Mercy Clinic
        (2) Nixa Mercy Clinic
        (1) At the 67 / 101 mile ride split
(2)  Net Control @ the Mercy Orthopedic Hospital

The rides will be mostly the same as last year - so the rest stop times will be the same as well.

If you want to work any of these positions, please let me know ASAP so you can get the spot you want!  I will need your NAME, CALLSIGN, CELL  PHONE and SHIRT SIZE when you respond.  Please hit "respond to sender" when you respond so the whole group doesn't get your email.

73,

James Adkins,  KB0NHX
417-834-2745 (cell)

"Raise the standards . . .   If the people lead, eventually the leaders will follow"

"Those saying it can't be done should get out of the way of those doing it" - Chinese Proverb

            www.nixahams.net                               www.smlrs.info

Robert Willis - KDØVWY

Bill,

I can fit in anywhere I am needed.  I have been doing SAG work the last two events.

Robert Willis
KD0VWY
573 248 6000
2x t shirt