Topics

GREENE COUNTY ARES MEETING ON THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2018

Bill Gilmore - KCØTCF

I want to remind all of you about our meeting on Thursday night.   We have a number
of topics to discuss  1. MS Bike Tour on 9/8 and 9/9.  2. HF Health Care Exercise
on 9/20. 3. Pregnancy Care Center Walk for Life on 09/29.

Greene County ARES® meets the 2nd Thursday of each month.  Our September meeting
will be held on the 13th at 7PM.  The meetings are held at the American Red Cross
Disaster Service Office located at 1545 North West By-Pass which is just North of
Division on West By-Pass.  Please use the South door located in the middle of the
building.  Anyone interested in learning more about Greene County ARES® is
welcome to attend.

Also, on the 2nd Thursday of each month Amateur Radio Testing for all license classes
will be held at the Red Cross Disaster Service Office at 5:30PM.  If possible, please
arrive at least 15 minutes early.  Cost is $14.  Contact Mike Hoffman, KD0IWW, at
417-569-5586 for additional information.

73,

Bill Gilmore, KC0TCF
Greene County ARES® Emergency Coordinator
Amateur Radio Emergency Service®
jnh4111@...

Kathleen Conley - KKØDEL

Hi there,

    I plan on attending the meeting and wanted to ask if you would be able to bring your computer and program my Yaesu FT-60 with local frequencies?  We discussed it briefly at the last meeting and I hadn't ever said anything and you didn't have your computer with you that night.  If you don't have time I understand completely, just wanted to see if you would be available.  I can come earlier than 7 if that would be best.  I am enjoying the meetings and getting started with my radio.

    See you Thursday,

Kathleen,  KK0DEL

Kathleen Conley