Topics

GREENE COUNTY ARES MEETING ON THURSDAY OCTOBER 11, 2018

Bill Gilmore - KCØTCF

I want to remind all of you about our meeting on Thursday night.   We have a number
of topics to review 1. HF Health Care Exercise on 9/20. 2. Pregnancy Care Center
Walk for Life on 09/29. 3. Tour de Bass on 10/07.  We will also discuss the VHF/UHF
Health Care Exercise on 10/25.

Greene County ARES® meets the 2nd Thursday of each month.  Our October meeting
will be held on the 11th at 7PM.  The meetings are held at the American Red Cross
Disaster Service Office located at 1545 North West By-Pass which is just North of
Division on West By-Pass.  Please use the South door located in the middle of the
building.  Anyone interested in learning more about Greene County ARES® is
welcome to attend.

Also, on the 2nd Thursday of each month Amateur Radio Testing for all license classes
will be held at the Red Cross Disaster Service Office at 5:30PM.  If possible, please
arrive at least 15 minutes early.  Cost is $14.  Contact Mike Hoffman, KD0IWW, at
417-569-5586 for additional information.

73,

Bill Gilmore, KC0TCF
Greene County ARES® Emergency Coordinator
Amateur Radio Emergency Service®
jnh4111@...