Topics

NEW REPEATER

Bill Gilmore - KCØTCF

Please add this repeater.    Bill,  KC0TCF

After a long struggle I am proud to announce the installation of the W9IQ repeater at the junction of Highway 60 and Rt. A near Diggins.  Thanks to the combined labor of Glenn Schulz  W9IQ, Don Greer N0DG, Lou Schulz , Max Brixey KD0IUK, Jeff Johnson KD0NI, Bruce Corbett W9BH, Mike Williams W0CMW, SHO-ME Power and others.  We now have a repeater that services the southern part of the county, future plans are to link it and the Marshfield  repeater. The antenna is at approximately 70ft. AGL, and the transmitter is set at 50 watts.  We have been testing since Wednesday and have had great reports, please use it and send us your comments.

The frequency is 145.190 with a pl tone of minus 123.0

Thanks Tom

--
Tom Simmons N0CSA
EC Webster County ARES

Jerry Miller - WØPP

Thanks Bill, I'll add it to the GCARES list. Jerry

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 6:49 PM, Bill Gilmore - KC0TCF via Groups.Io <jnh4111@...> wrote:
[...]

Cliff Beuterbaugh - KDØNEM

Bill, I'll reprogram my radios with this new frequency. What number will assigned to this frequency?

Cliff & Barbara

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018, 6:49 PM Bill Gilmore - KC0TCF via Groups.Io <jnh4111=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Just got off the phone with Bill. Temporarily will probably move item 41 to 40 and put this one in 41 but the plan is to rework the entire GCARES list and have it radiate out from the center of Springfield. Jerry W0PP