Topics

PHOTOS REQUEST

Mike Hoffman - KDØIWW

Looking for some photos to add to our new website

Specifically looking for any class photos we have hosted, stormspotter classes, etc.  Any other photos would also be considered for our community or equipment pages.

--
Thanks for volunteering,

Mike Hoffman - KDØIWW
Greene County MO ARES
Assistant Emergency Coordinator
417-569-5586

James Wollard - KCØWSK

Ops.  I don’t have any photos.  Sorry 🙄

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 9:30 AM Mike Hoffman - KD0IWW <kd0iww.mh@...> wrote:
Looking for some photos to add to our new website

Specifically looking for any class photos we have hosted, stormspotter classes, etc.  Any other photos would also be considered for our community or equipment pages.

--
Thanks for volunteering,

Mike Hoffman - KDØIWW
Greene County MO ARES
Assistant Emergency Coordinator
417-569-5586

Jerry Miller - WØPP

Mike here are a few from the 2016 MS150 and I'm sure I have some from later Pancake rides too. Jerry

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 9:30 AM Mike Hoffman - KD0IWW <kd0iww.mh@...> wrote:
Looking for some photos to add to our new website

Specifically looking for any class photos we have hosted, stormspotter classes, etc.  Any other photos would also be considered for our community or equipment pages.

--
Thanks for volunteering,

Mike Hoffman - KDØIWW
Greene County MO ARES