Topics

We are test driving Wix.com as a free website for GCARES

Mike Hoffman - KDØIWW

Still a work in progress, but we think sufficiently polished to be useful.

Please give us your comments & suggestions.

Thanks for volunteering,

Mike Hoffman - KDØIWW
Greene County MO ARES
Assistant Emergency Coordinator
417-569-5586

Cliff Beuterbaugh - KDØNEM

website appears to be user friendly. BTW, anyone testing tonight?

Cliff & Barbara

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018, 9:16 AM Mike Hoffman - KD0IWW <kd0iww.mh@...> wrote:
Still a work in progress, but we think sufficiently polished to be useful.

Please give us your comments & suggestions.

Thanks for volunteering,

Mike Hoffman - KDØIWW
Greene County MO ARES
Assistant Emergency Coordinator
417-569-5586

Don Hillier - WØDCH

Mike,

Everything looks very professional.  Nice to have the repeater frequencies, nets and other lists all in one place.  I couldn't get into the member area with my login.  Had to set up another one and it is awaiting approval.
Could someone add the 6 meter and HF net's times and dates to the calendar?

Good job!
Thanks,
Don Hillier- W0DCH